How to convert MTN Points to Airtime in nigeria 2023
MTN one of the leading telecommunications in Nigeria, has improved the quality of our telecommunications. with lots of active subscribers, MTN is considered the. best telecommunications company in Nigeria this is due to their fast internet connection and reliable data plans.
MTN offers out points to reward their customers, this point can only be gotten if you either make calls or recharge your line to buy data. The best part is that this point can be redeemed for airtime and data. This is great since you can save the point till you can be able to buy airtime with it.
In this post, our main focus is on how to convert MTN points to airtime in Nigeria. We will be disclosing many methods you can use in converting MTN points to airtime or even data in some cases.
How to check your MTN points balance
Knowing your MTN points balance is one of the determinant factors used in converting your points to either airtime to a data plan. As this will help you know how many points you have accumulated and how to convert them.
The good news Is that you can now check your MTN points balance easily, using these two methods:
- Dialling the MTN point code
- Using the MTN mobile app
These are the easy two straightforward methods of checking your MTN points balance.
1. Dialling the MTN Point Code
If you want to check your MTN point balance you need to use the steps below:
- Dial *312# on your phone
- You will get an instant notification of your MTN points balance
- The message will also give you a list of options you can redeem your points for.
2. Using the MTN mobile app
Another method you can use to check your MTN point balance is using the MTN mobile app, this his to do it.
- To check your point balance using the MTN mobile app, you need to, first of all, download the app.
- Register using your MTN phone number and password
- To check your point balance, navigate to the reward or ” MTN points ” section of the app.
- Your MTN point balance will be displayed on your screen and options you can redeem with.
Ways how to convert MTN Points to Airtime
If you are looking for a means how to convert MTN points to airtime, then I will advise you to read through this post. To convert your MTN point to airtime you will need to follow the process below.
1 Dial *406# on your MTN line
The first step to take in converting your MTN points is to dial *406#, then you will be directed to the pulse menu. Choose the pulse point option to enable you to check and convert your MTN points.
2. Select “pulse points ” from the menu
You will have to select the pulse point option to access your mtn point balance.
3. Choose the “redeem point” option from the menu
Once you have viewed your pulse point, the next thing is for you to redeem your MTN points.
4. Select “Airtime” as your choice option
There are many options on how to redeem your MTN point, but we will choose airtime since it’s what we are talking about.
5. Enter the Airtime amount
This is the most important part of how to convert MTN points to airtime. You need to make sure your option does not exceed your point balance.
6. Confirm transactions
After you might have selected the amount, the next thing to do so to confirm your transfer.
Using the MTN Mobile app
To convert your MTN points to airtime using the MTN mobile app, follow these steps:
- Download the MTN mobile app, and register using your MTN mobile number and password.
- Click on the “Reward” or “Points” option on the dashboard.
- Click on the “Redeem points” option
- Follow the prompt and select the amount of airtime you want to convert.
- Confirm your selection
- Instantly you will be credited the equivalent amount you converted.
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQ)
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions related to how to convert MTN points to airtime.
Who is eligible to convert MTN points to airtime
Not all MTN users are eligible to convert their points to airtime. You should, first of all, check if you are eligible before thinking of converting your points.
To be eligible, you must be an active MTN user, must be using some MTN services and products and meeting certain thresholds.
Can I buy a Night plan with my MTN points
Before knowing How to convert MTN Points to Airtime, you should, first of all, know what you can do with the converted airtime.
Just like your normal airtime, you can activate the MTN night plan with your MTN points. You don’t even need to convert it, just dial *406# on your phone, and select the night plan option. Choose the data plan you want to activate, then select MTN points as a mode of payment, that is if you have enough points.
If you don’t have enough points then select points and airtime, where your points will be deducted first before your airtime.
How long can my mtn points last
Some people usually ask this question do MTN points expire? The answer is yes, your MTN points can expire if you didn’t use it. So make sure you check your point’s validity to avoid losing them.
If you want to know How to convert MTN Points to Airtime, this post is here to help you convert your accumulated points into airtime. For you to convert your MTN points to airtime you should follow these steps below.
- Dial *406# on your phone, and send.
- Enter “7” for Pulse Points.
- Enter “1” to redeem your Pulse Points for data bundles, “2” for Nightlife bundles, and “3” for Instagram & TikTok bundles.
- The amount of data bundle you can redeem your Pulse points for depend on the actual amount of Points that you’ve accumulated so far, as 1 Pulse Point is
- equivalent to ₦1, so, if you have, say 100 Pulse Points, it meant you can redeem it for data bundles worth ₦100 or less.